View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Ascender

Defect looking for a character.

I can remember clearly the madness of my drinking days and even with years of having DTS deliriun tremens this madness spoke sense to me but it took many years to act, like I had three unorthodox counsellors one was my alarm clock that uaes to speak to me and say things like you are sick and need help. the radiator also spoke to me in the same way, and even encountered a talking swan who swam up to me on the river and said i needed help;

I am also amazed at how the conscious mind can cause effects that would outshine any Hollywood film, I vividly remember walking through a park that had dozens of horse chestnut trees there growing and as I walked by them I began hearing these squelchy noises and was filled with fear I could see these tress uprooting themselves and heading towards me, well then I started running hell for leather to get out f this park and away from these chasing trees! I ran out of the park and straight into the arms of a passing policeman and told him I was being chased by a forest of horse chestnut trees!!!! The policeman looked at me very oddly ,and said go home to bed my son.

regards michael,