View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 11:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If the website has expired that's an issue with the hosting company and not censorship. Without knowing which company is providing the hosting there's a few possibilities here, the most likely is that the person hasn't paid the bill. A friend of mine didn't pay his bill and the message "Website unavailable" was displayed until he paid it. How your head goes from something this simple to a world-wide conspiracy theory about the world leaders knowing we're going to ascend is .... something I don't want to think about.

By the way, many have said that the shift to 5D/new earth has already happened, Doris Stokes being the front runner in that one. If it feels as though you're still in 3D earth then did you miss it? The Age of Aquarius has been dawning since the sixties but the fact is that the dates are still very much up for grabs, it goes from 'it happened years ago' to 'we've got years yet before it happens'.

I could take this eventuality into account if it was only the website.
Absolutely ALL her YouTube videos have been purely DELETED without any announcement and she was not about to end it...
And YouTube is not expired. ;)

The «*Event*» is getting closer and closer and they don’t want people to ascend because they feed with their energy.
All those who are ready to ascend will....you will be ready if your heart is ready.
Only your purity of intention and love will help!

Also here in France they just censored today a satirical Facebook page because of a political scandal. But everyone is getting mad ! People start to realize they are only sheeps in pinfolds just pushed to consume, watch tv and stay in a sleeping state but all this will change soon. :)