View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 07:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargor
You're not getting the point I'm afraid, so let's try it differently. Use your imagination for a second and imagine you're a guy called John Connor who is a future resistance leader destined to save the world from uprising machines. Of course being such a hero is a great burden, both physically and mentally so obviously you're going to give in to despair at times. When that happens you can either choose to keep dwelling in despair and stop fighting, or you can have your loyal machine sidekick deliberately pee you off to stir up a reverse psychological effect where you temporarily let go of your despair and keep on fighting instead of doing nothing. Are you getting it now?

The difference of opinion seems to be that most people associate fighting with "against", and with "anger". I believe that a successful fighting is "for", and "anger-less".

This reminds of "The Diamond Sutra", that posits that something is what it is only because of what it is not.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.