View Single Post
Old 13-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
No I haven't, and that's the point. God and His scriptures have proven themselves in part, and so I trust the whole. Just because I don't understand something or agree with something doesn't mean it's wrong... it just means I don't understand or agree with it. It is a difficult thing to say 'I don't know, but I trust you', but on the path to Humility and Truth those are necessary words. I pray that some day I will understand everything... and I strive to... but in the meantime I will trust.

The truth from within is also a truth, that I do not dispute... but only when the truth from within is true. The truth from without has the same problem... is the truth from without true? Both can be doubted, both have different qualities and both have different verification methods. But a cart on a path is safer than a horse through a swamp.
I agree with you, but still never believe anything that is told to you, this no matter how holy we believe it to be can never be truth, as I have already said, the truth that is found within can never be written, or shared in anyway, but can only be pointed to, and that's all we can ever do regarding truth, thank you.