View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Administrator
Hello

You can be into crystals and even be a healer or be into those being that we do not yet understand such as a Big Foot and not have to hold any belief in Mediums or Psychics. Each I feel is its own little place in the bigger picture.

I know some Psychics that do not feel there is a connection to life after death, they work in predictions of the "Now" and your life path in the "now" and do not bring in past lives or past living relatives ect into the view of a reading. I can respect that.

We do not all open to believe in the same things, and at times its not for us to open t he doors that we came in with closed. Being open to spirits and other beings of the Light on the other side is NOT for everyone. Its something that is very deeply upsetting at times and is a place of fear.

I can respect his path, and that he has doors open that work for his life path this time in. He too could have had an early childhood experience that has closed off that part of him for good reason.

I do not know that I put Big Foot in the Paranormal realms more I put it in the Eartly plane of a creature we have yet to find proof us.

Lynn