View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Administrator
Hello Members and Friends

Well like all virus seem to do they expand and change, now its Delta that is turning into Omicron and I am sure there will be more names for our dear old friend Covid 19.

What I am seeing is less of the mass media "fears" showing up so that is nice, there is more information being given on what we should do and should know. We seem to be getting there.

I see 2024 before we are free from all of this, though I hope like many others like me to be wrong on this. Too this does not mean life is doom and gloom. I have to see this as a "lesson" on slowing down on seeing what really matters most to us. To come more together on the World level.

What I have noticed is that many my age (60) later this year is that they are not having to work as hard as before, as they are not working for that cruise, new car, time share, Vegas vacation, ext. Many have seen that they were working for that 2 week break only to come home and dive into that work again full on. Getting to slow down, work less, go to one car ext might well lead to a longer and healthier life.

Life does not need that full on pace to it, being able to do less maybe opens that door for us to do more. Get outside more instead of going inside to venues that are not open to mass events.

It is winter where I am and we have had our fun, snow and cold, localized flooding, now called "Atmospheric Rivers" instead of just a flood. So it seems even the weather is getting fancy names.

I am now on vaccine No 3 with my booster done, I too wonder where all this will go. Some places its mandatory if you want your job, others its a choice. There is no clear answer on all of this, and when we look at World history we do see mass events like this one.

Vaccinated or not be safe please. Wash your hands, wear a mask, avoid mass crowds, and know we will all get past this. Be kind to everyone that makes a choice on if a vaccination is for them or not.

Lynn