View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 07:51 AM
Master
I have not seen it with the naked eye, but four days ago I was reading about elementals and fairies here on Spiritual Forum. In the morning the following day around 5 am when I was still sleeping I heard footsteps coming towards my bed. A small being jumped into bed and started to jump up and down as if trying to remove my blankets. I could see in my mind's eye that this is a being and I was told that it is an elemental. He/she repeated the jumping in a small area shaped like a triangle around my head and neck area and then it stopped. I have not always had this experience but it was the second time I come across elementals. The first time was 4 years ago when I saw elementals in a dream. I was driving along the road I used every morning. One morning I just saw two small beings colourful that had wings coming out of the grass and they stood by the roadside until I have passed. They looked like giant birds with pink, purple and blue colours. I exclaimed that these are fairies and the dream ended.