View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
If you cast a spell incorrectly or not create a protective circle etc. It can have a damaging effect right? What you put out comes back at least 3x, be careful what you wish for sort of thing.

Whereas an affirmation is something that is repeated over and over again that sinks into the subconscious to act upon.

What mean is the risk vs. the reward.
Any affirmation can be achieved in many ways, which have different side-effects.

You may want to double your money in the bank, for example. That might happen through inflation, or through the death of a loved one (insurance, inheritance), and may also have the result of losing your friends to envy.

It is advisable to be specific in your requests to higher powers, to set a beneficial framework of safety with a clearly defined coverage.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.