View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 06:52 AM
Guide

**** @ Korvanta... you must have some Gnomes who are in the mafia lol.... italy? haha I saw a gnome.. I am still here.. :)

@open2it work on your chakras and you will start to experience things.... fairies and gnomes though since they are so fast and good at hiding a lot of times in plain sight plus... the magic and vibration that they are in it is hard for us to see them. Once you kinda develop a kind spirit not to mention not being afraid of them in addition to helping earth they will make themselves known... lol you cant trick a gnome or fairy that is for sure lol....

I have started communicating to them more after hearing how close and understanding they are to humans so its kinda like a communication ladder in order to understand different concepts. They are pretty cool and they know when you are feeling down and they help when they can...

they are like really good friends who help you... and they do so with love....
If you were having a really bad day they would be the person who comes up to you and gives you a great hug... looks you intently in the eyes... and says... "See.... dont you feel better now"

Check out my latest experience with them... : http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...72#post1718672

:)