View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I think I may have seen a couple. Still not certain what I saw each time, but one was in a woods. I was with a Shaman who was assisting me in summoning faeries. I had crossed a creek and the air on that side of the creek was different. It was like when it is really hot and you look down the road and everything looks watery, like a mirage. Well once I crossed the creek, that is what everything looked like. I sat in what appeared to be a faerie circle and I looked down the cliff and something. I was squinting my eyes because I was not sure whether it was twigs blowing..no it didn't move like twigs. Maybe a chipmunk...no that wasn't it. I realized it was a small faceless humanoid creature walking up the bank of the creek through the fall leaves. It appeared in neutral colors, like brownish. The other one happened the other day. A fairly large "insect" flew into my shoulder and when I glanced at it, it appeared to be "glowing". It was white about the size of a quarter and it appeared to have legs dangling...but it flitted so quickly, I barely had a chance to really focus in on it.