View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Can I ask...'What did I miss'?
Where did this message come from ...are you now a Chanel, Erwwinn!
If so, impressive!
PS I never know how to spell your name!
No hahaha, it's not mine.
I share it here cause I wanted to understand this transcript archived under the title Radical Non-Duality (meeting) Message.

And I had exactly your initial response of it and also unseeker seeker his response. I was amazed, because it resonated on a very mysterious level, I can't explain. And yet I was like "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? CAN YOU MAKE SENSE PLEASE! How is that even possible?!"

So you also sense some thing in this message it seems. something of value, I'm not even sure if that is the right word. I thought I was going crazy trying to decode the message or understand it in any way possible.

I'll share if I can find more. But I can't make sense of these texts. I thought maybe someone else could haha. Its a lovely topic of conversation at least right?

Exactly like you say, these are fascinating. I'm a little obsessed by them. Keep trying to read it. Again and again. And for some reason, my mind goes blank. I just can't.... I cant even name what I cant even cant.... hehehehehe

Maybe this will go down in history as the most cryptic texts ever produced. Its like a fun puzzle trying to understand it.