View Single Post
Old 14-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Master
That's what I liked about this book too, chakras AND EFT :)
I stopped in January because then my Nervus Vagus course started and my schedule got real busy with my medical rehabilitation too. You can't do it all in one go, right!
But the other day I got back into tapping regularly, every day or every other day. Currently using Nick Ortner's vids. They had their annual tapping summit for 10 days and after that I looked for some of his vids on YouTube.
I do find it easy to follow along when someone is saying the words. I adept them to my own needs if necessary. And I love his way of presenting it all. Very pleasant and there are many clips when he's working directly with people from the audience. You can see how he goes really deep with them, right back to the core, and manages to get them to do that even when they were reluctant & sceptical at first.

I will do the scripts from the book again, and finish the chakras. I think I had just gotten to the Solar Plexus when I had to take a break from it.
But right now working directly on some issues in a faster sense and have had a helluva lot released.
It's SO amazing that it can work so fast!
Just now my tinnitus was screaming loud, I looked for a clip, felt into what is actually behind it, did the tapping (Nick Ortner vid) and right away my tinnitus went from 10 to 3 in just a few minutes of tapping. It still is that way now.
Gives me hope that I can indeed get to the core of my physical issues! I've got a lot in my toolbox, also from the Nervus Vagus course, but this tapping is so damned powerful and works so fast!

In any case, happy I inspired you to get the book in. Like I said, I will continue with that as well, and from what I'd done with its scripts I had a ton of relief too, real deep old issues.

And hope it brings the new angle you're hoping to find!