Thread: Guardian Angel
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2020, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
Guardian Angel

My angel is coloured blue and i know is name is Gabriel because many a time i asked i got no answer at first then one day the thought Gabriel kept popping into my head i thought it was my guide at first it was only when i was asleep and something white like rings roused me they never spoke to me my clairaudience has not worked since i was three they seem top put impression's into to my head then as i roused a blue ring Appeared for very short period of time as if he was checking in it was very short visit my guides did not want me to miss his visit i use the word his as i know they have no actual gender. i get no names of what my actual guides by i know they are in the background there was only one time i know what my one guide was when i twelve years old i started suffering blackouts i fought to say conscious but it was a losing battle i slumped on the floor in the classroom and everything went total black then all of a sudden there was this ragging fierce red Indians face shouting and glaring at me assumed he was my guide this happened on a few occasions the doctors could not find out what was the matter with me, they put it down to growing pains the weird thing was though when i came round the first time i standing up and the other school children were laughing at me, i asked the teacher what had gone on because i said to him i was oblivious to what was happening he said to me your were moving around very slowly and talking very slowly i never forget that my guide brought me back into the land of the living i could have lost hope but i know the darkness is not the end just a resting place for your soul. we no doubt use winged humanoid angels as a ref guide as they don't really look like that but are pure thought and energy