View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Knower

So much for going offline, have one more to get out.

This is not to anyone posting here but to someone reading these posts.

How can you find yourself even in the now when there was never a self to begin with? The now is a starting point, it's a point of liberation and choice but it's not the end. Since we know all is one literally and separation is literally an illusion, there is no you or me, me vs other. We know that right? Not intellectually, not by feeling but by knowing/witnessing/seeing it in the flesh/being it, that all is one and the one is infinite. Then who is it that is teaching and to whom is there to teach? If you know that then teaching is like the irony of posting on a non duality forum because through our action of posting here we are showing that we are not residing in non duality, we are showing that I see myself separate from those I am posting to and responding to.*

Who is that sees separation... Ego! I've yet to find a teacher where ego doesn't slip through the cracks from time to time. Not discrediting teachers, they have their place but the goal perhaps is to transcend the teachers and the teachings. We may have had a taste of infinite nothing, changed permanently and ego is back to report what it tasted, to teach and perhaps misguidedly show how others may be wrong (parable of the blind men and the elephant covers that) but we haven't gone all the way because if we had there would be nothing and nobody to come back to to report anything at all. As I see it, teaching is still a trap of ego. Those that have completely transcended the illusion of self I imagine have nothing to teach, the illusion has been shattered and it's realized you were just teaching yourself all along. There is only the infinite and the illusion of being separate from the infinite, is there not?