View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Look for books on abandonment.
As a baby someone could have left you hungry with wet diapers ... THAT is very scary...
since our very life depends on that provider that ...isn't providing!
So now we can have that core fear of rejection, abandonment, insecurity, lack of safety, not being cared for or loved, left alone.
Now, this having no trust, triggers an unconscious fear of actual death at the center of our emotional selves.
Oh my, it runs deep.

Since this is a spiritual forum, let's not forget there is a need to understand the perfection of Creation Itself, the Universe or the Creator.
If that person leaves you for another...there are lessons to be learned; it was perfect 'for you'.
Embrace what is being taught.
My take.

You would find most of this in any book on jealousy, ha, and here it is in 2 paragraphs!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru