View Single Post
Old 16-01-2012, 07:04 AM
Yamah

Matthew,

I have already answered this thread twice and both of my responses make the identical point which I believe is a response to all the 'questions' asked herein, including your post. It should be noted that nobody responded to my post either.

If you would like I will repeat it again, this time bluntly.

Muhammad was a false prophet. The Quran is a false book. There is no evidence to the contrary and thus no reason to believe otherwise.

Keeping this in mind, nothing you can say about the Quran matters because this initial point hasn't been transgressed. I know that you believe otherwise, most likely (as most intellectual muslims) because you have seen the 'proofs of divine knowledge' from the Quran (all of which are weak). I know that nothing I can say will convince you that your Quran is false and nothing you can say will prove to us that the Quran is true... so all continuing this conversation will do is create feelings of either frustration (if you're a good person) or arrogance (if you're a bad person) which will only contribute to the animosity between Jews and Muslims.