View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 10:45 PM
Master
The way I see and understand it it's not about getting to the goal -which could be enlightenment- but about the entire incarnation cycle. In other words, the learning and growing as a Soul through each life experience.
That's why we come here, incarnate in a physical body on a physical planet.
So that shifts the focus from 'how can I get to the result' to the journey itself. Enjoying the journey, the whole process.
That's what it's about.
If it wasn't there'd be no reason to even come here. The only reason we began to descend and took physical bodies was to have that experience, all that comes with it, to feel all you can feel in a physical body, the good and the bad.
If that hadn't been the goal we might just as well have stayed up there as part of Source.
But that would also mean there'd be no expansive. Everything would stand still.
Even Source expands and growth because of our experiences. It's a ripple effect. And that's the goal.

So the way I see it, thinking of having enlightenment as the goal would be like going abroad on holiday and rushing through the days because you just want to get home again.
Then you better simply stay home and not go holidaying.

After all, we came from Source, and why would we have left Source if all we wanted was to return there asap (Enlightenment)? Voluntarily leaving home while all you want is to be home. Makes no sense.