View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 12:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Pendulum working in some cases only

Hello, I am new here and have a pendulum question. I can ask my pendulum my name, my gender, if I am standing or sitting. It always gives the right answer. I always get an eager response on a grid or to yes/no questions. I have used it with Tarot cards and have wonderful results, but that cannot be "proven" or "disproven" as factual.

However if I close my eyes, the pendulum hardly moves. If I put it on a stand rather than holding it, it doesn't move at all. If I hold it and look at it, but rest my table against an inanimate object, like rest it on a table, it has difficultly moving. It is as if I have to look at it and focus on it to get it to move, holding it free hand.

Also when I try to find lost objects, I have an extremely low accuracy rate. If I flip five cards over on the table and ask to find the ACE, once again a very very low accuracy rate.

I wonder if I am mind controlling it or something... and so when I don't consciously know something I can't get an answer, even when it swings so eagerly and nicely in my hands.