View Single Post
Old 27-10-2010, 06:05 PM
mahakali

thank you IsleWalker

A lot of it was faith in myself and me setting my intention that I would be succesful. Even in the middle of an interupted thought I send my intention that I will not forget the original thought and I will not spend long exploring the distraction before I get back to the thought. I always get back to the original thought with more ideas that pertain to whatever im thinking about. This happens in seconds.

When working I tell myself ok remember that your placing an item here then I walk away and am able to remember the item later exactly when I need to. Sometimes I think it is magic, but then they say you can tell your self what kind of dreams you want to have or what time you want to wake up in the morning and for some reason it will happen.

I think the world works this way, you create your reality with your thoughts, you place intention in a way that makes it come to life.

I dont know if this could make sense to anyone else. Having faith and believing in the ability is the most important thing.

A psych told me not to medicate when I came to him at the age of 18, he reassured me that A.D.D.was not that bad for adults who never medicated. He explaind that learning to read between the lines is a skill that many A.D.D.ers have by force and that skill comes in handy more than you would think. He told me that femails usually overcome around the age of 23 and males a little later but that our brain learns like a childs or like a sponge from that point till the rest of our lives where a normal brain stops learning like a sponge at that age. Now I understand what he was saying. he was a remarkable psych. This is different for A.D.D.ers who medicate, they will always have to rely on the drugs, rather then the brain coming up with a fix on its own.

Like I said, I know all A.D.D.ers are not the same. your child may be different please don't take offense to what im saying.