View Single Post
Old 28-08-2011, 05:17 AM
Blanket

I LOVE this topic! LOL . I love this topic because finally, here are a group of people who openly admit to feeling connections to certain celebrities instead of a group of judgmental folks who automatically write such people off as "insane" immediately, sometimes without even hearing the whole story -_-

I must say though, I have encountered a woman who believed that she had a connection with a certain celebrity (I won't say any names just to avoid any possible conflict) . After discovery about this woman though, she seemed to truly be insane and the "proofs" that she offered OPENLY about why she thought this celebrity was her twinflame was outrageous. She was putting up "proofs" openly that weren't even there and these "proofs" were PHYSICAL so a person would be able to know if they were really there or not ... and when I and a few others went to certain videos that this woman put up as her "proof", the "proof" wasn't there..
Not only that but this woman in general just seemed very crazy with multiple personalities...and she seemed to dislike me and my sister in particular for some reason..

I said all of that to say this. If soul connections are truly authentic, I think that a celebrity can be a person's twinflame or soul connection because as somebody here already mentioned, "celebrities" are just regular people like the rest of us . I always view them that way and since I'm a very spiritual person naturally, the "fame" of a person doesn't really phase me one way or the other. Heck, I'll scream over a guy just for being super attractive before I screamed over someone's "celebrity status" lol .

The reason why I put up that paragraph about the woman is because I want to warn everybody to be extra careful when thinking that celebrities are their soul connections or twinflames..I say be careful because first of all, you want to make sure that you're not reading too deep into anything. You want to make sure that your reasons for thinking that there's a soul connection or anything of the sort, are legitimate and not just imagined in your mind, like that woman I mentioned earlier.
Second of all, sometimes more than one person can claim that a certain in particular celebrity is their twinflame or soul connection. Now, some people believe that you can have more than one twinflame. I don't believe that but I do believe that people can have more than one soulmate. When more than one person starts to claim the same things about one other in particular person (especially when it's a celebrity) bickering can come about ... bickering such as "well, I don't think you're connected to so and so. I'M connected to them, not YOU.." and thoughts/ideas like that..

Now I'm rambling again lol. Forgive me all .
Guess I just got overexcited that this is actually a topic lol!

I'm really happy because me and my sister both have had some pretty strange things happen to us concerning certain, different celebrities...but the difference between us is that my sister believes that her and a certain celebrity are spiritually connected but I don't believe that I am spiritually linked with this celebrity that I have had some odd experiences about..

I'm a very skeptical person and am not quick to jump to conclusions quickly..

Anyways, I'm about to start rambling again so let me stop typing already lol