View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Master
My kids can see the winged fairies with their eyes. My son started seeing them after almost dying of pneumonia in 2009. My son doesn't like interacting with them because it took too much effort. They are too small and their voices too squeaky. My daughter can naturally see them and converse with them. I didn't believe her until one of them sang for me. Her voice was deep, rich, and ethereal. Unfortunately, I was not able to see her visibly. Both can also see them as small orbs of light and occasionally, my daughter sees them as sparkles of light. I have seen the black shadow flying fairies one July 4th night at the fireworks. They were 1-2 feet large. We don't ever have butterflies that big in our region. My daughter told me they were fairies.

I've seen some type of fae at home. One was a large cat, 3 feet tall by 4 feet wide. It stood in the kitchen for a few seconds and disappeared. A friend was able to sense the fae presence. We had just moved into the house and it was checking us out. There were also black round sprites that scaled our drywall and a walking round sprite with arms and legs that was in one of the rear bedrooms. I've also seen a scurrying grey round sprite under the bed. In our master bedroom, my husband claimed to have been bitten by a gargoyle looking creature. Another friend said it was a brownie. It had left 2 bite marks on hubby's ankle. Another time, a small being barged into the bathroom when I was taking a shower and left abruptly. I thought it was one of my kids but they were both sound asleep. My friend said it was an elf. I suspect that humans coexist with the fae. We share the same lands and dimensions somehow.

Some of the fairies are very playful. They would jump on the remote control and turn on and off our tv or change stations. I thought we had a defective cable or tv until my daughter mentioned her fairy friends having a blast.

I've seen some green fae in some nature photos. But how authentic the pictures are is anyone's guess.