View Single Post
Old 18-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Experiencer
I had a walk-in soul with me for 8 years that turned out to be an Angel of the 7th dimension.

Through me as a channel and medium, she spoke with the Lord, and the Lord came to us/to her on several different occasions. He wanted and requested that she speak the words of the Lord to the public, and to help the Lord.

My original soul got scared and became fearful of what was being asked -- so I asked if my original soul could come back into my body at that point.

Backstory: I had completed a soul exchange 8 years ago, and that's why the Angel soul was with me. But the Lord granted me my wish, and told me that I have freedom of choice.

The Lord spoke to me once just after I came back into my body fully and after the walk-in Angel had left. He comforted me and told me I will be just fine. He told me I had been present through every decision and every step that was taken during those 8 years I had a walk-in soul, the Angel soul.

I am stunned and in disbelief over my own experience.

Call me crazy, but this was my experience that I had as a channel/medium. I, my original soul, am an earth Angel.