View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Okay, ill try this one more time....
3 years no employment not due to the ** we are going through, I AM SELF SABOTAGING MY INTERVIEWS.
THE SECOND I AM NEAR ANYONE AND I BEGIN TO SPEAK PEOPLE CANNOT HANDLE MY ENERGY AND GO BLANK ON WHAT THEY WERE SAYING OR THEY ARE UNABLE TO FULL GATHER THEIR THOUGHTS I AM INTERRUPTING HERE.... THIS HAPPENS ON THE FOUND TOO, HEY CALL ME!!! Psionic abilities have increased to the point of not being able to handle it, I can talk in my head like Homer Simpson does and everyone around mecan hear it. EVERYONE they all react accordingly. Ive tried this i live like this for the past 3 years, I CANNOT GET EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE OF THESE ****ING ABILITIES.... I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS, I am unable to get employment. I have been selling plasma for the past 2 years, i have been interviewing like an idiot for 3 years, people refuse to hire that young man that interrupts our thinking god knows how. I am asking for help, i am in dire need for guidance, if yall could do what i can where would you work at??? I have the huge desire to leave, I can't live like this, there is nothing out there other than stupid sunfell.com site... I went through all of the ** listed under octarine, i cannot take this, if anyone out there has ANYTHING please reach out, i am in crisis.