View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Master
Why do multiple people claim to have once been X Y Z?

It has come to my attention that individuals are confused as to how multiple people claim to be the reincarnations of the same famous or distinguished characters of history. This information, as I understand, comes from past-life regression practices which delve into the abyss of the subconscious and beyond. Here I would like to offer others an opportunity for clarity.

Firstly, there is a tremendous amount of information contained within the DNA structure of human biology. It is possible to access your DNA code through pathways of consciousness and unearth envelopes of information, or ‘memories’, which have been merged within your biology. Your DNA are actually tiny receivers of information, as well as wave energy broadcast biotechnology. Your DNA has the capacity to receive information on a multi-dimensional, multi-time and multi-wave spectrum. Depending on other aspects of your biological health and energy vibrational state, you may, or may not be able to ‘sense’ these envelopes of information. It is similarly also within your capacity to enable types of communications between yourself and former ancestors of your physical biology. This is because within your DNA are energy conduits which are already attuned to your sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers and so on.

To further address the question, we now need to draw our focus to the spirit world.
How is it multiple souls can be the same identity? Well, in the spirit world your consciousness is something which cocoons your ancient spirit. This consciousness identity, which you may have created within a physical lifetime can actually be removed, much the same as you would a shirt or blouse. This is because the consciousness which surrounds your spirit is not a rigid permanent form. This is why it is possible to alter your appearance in the spirit world.
Now, often times those spirits of whom either have never had a physical life experience, or those who in fact may have had, have the ability to ‘lend’ aspects of their consciousness to other beings. This means, two spirits in the spirit world can swap their physical consciousness identities, or coats of consciousness, and temporarily cocoon their own spirit with it. This is to say that it is a common occurrence in the spirit world for beings to share their life experience as certain characters with other beings for the purpose of awareness, learning and enjoyment. To feel how they once felt, to look how they once looked, and to act how they once acted is one way in which other spirits come to understand another being and develop compassion and love for them. They walk in their shoes, so to speak.
When this is done, all the memories contained within that consciousness swap are thereby shared on a very intimate and personal level. Those experiences and memories, sensations and sense of fulfilment become your own, and become part of you as a being. Many spirits who wish to send their soul aspect into physical state often exchange consciousness with other beings who once walked the Earth in order to better prepare themselves for what they may experience.

When a human being then, tells you that he was, or she was this person or that person in a past life, often times they are remembering experiences as I have just described prior to their incarnation. Because the melding of consciousness is done on such an intimate level, it is remembered as your own experience. In a sense you could say it indeed was you, because that identity is now a part of your own. It all feels very real to them and rightfully so.

If I return to my former words of clarity. Individuals will often have flashes of imagery, or memory type sensations which are brought through their DNA, often because such a person is doing some kind of energy work, or aligning themselves more with their ancient spirit.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸