View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 08:21 AM
Master

The mental plane

This started many months ago when I woke up in a dark void that was like my private and intimate reality. There I could create vast realities and imagine whatever I want. I was able to listen clear music and create amazing things out of nothing.

This morning I woke up again there, I spent around 6-7 hours but in this world it only felt as 2 to 3 hours, I checked the time every time I came back in this reality and returned back there. I can do things like this when I am very sleepy or relaxed.

This was not lucid dreaming because there was no dreaming involved though I was fully lucid, I woke up in that dark void and because I felt it's my own world, I decided to have fun and imagine things. This was neither an out of body experience because I was still at the level of my physical body, as if I was in a subtle reality very close to my physical body. I was in every moment 100% in touch with it so I could wake up at any given time.

I knew that this whole reality was like a virtual reality, it was not real and right away I did not desire to be there but I decided to see what I can imagine just for shake of doing it.