View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 07:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

I remember many years ago I had to sit and write down all kinds of information that didn't make the least bit of sense to me at the time, otherwise I'd have serious headaches and worse. Then one day it all just stopped but not until I'd written pages of it. I did some research and found close links to some of the information but it wasn't until many years later that it made any real sense at all.
dissonance and cognitive behaviour affects our conscious on an on-going basis, so it's very obvious that although we are not conscious of it our unconscious is still working away and affecting our consciousness.

I will commit on the rest of what you mentioned later for now to help keep myself grounded.I just want to mention in this one part.
Overall we seem to be on the same page even though we acquired different book in our lifes.

When I was in my mid-teens I would be similar to that stage. I didn't actually write it all down though, during this time I started to realize how my mind works. When I realized how I was able to use just one image that could unravel huge amounts of information.
I began to realize how my memory works and how to use it for my advantage in my quest for knowledge/answers.
When I would go deep into thought and was time to put my thoughts for later....either life got in the way or just had to come back to it later. I learned to take that time and everything I thought of and condense my thoughts into one word.
I would take that one word, usually i would write down as well, and put everything in back of my mind (energy n all) or into my unconscious. Then I would take that key word as a memory that was linked to the rest of what I remembered. And I wouldn't consciously think or remember it until I felt like I needed to go back to that topic or stumbled on that word.

You do have the right idea about Ni and Jung. At the core of Jung's research is the Yin-Yang
I think you would like his studies if his way of thinking is easy enough for you to follow And based on the fact that you have been able to follow and unravel my 1st post. I think you would find Jung's train of thought just as intriguing as his thoughts.
Many people can't get past his train of thought, he goes very deeply and detailed and doesn't use conventional wording a lot.