View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 08:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
Kinda like a waking dream projection, just like dreams sometimes you have to decipher them and able to create and or control them.
That's about what I was going to say. The unconscious mind processes our inner reality 'behind the scenes' and the conscious acts as a 'gateway' of sorts, and it filters what it deems important or not. Dreams are the unconscious communicating with the conscious and it does it through symbology, and I suppose since the conscious mind is asleep the unconscious can get the message through. The unconscious affects the conscious more than many realise so there isn't such a definite 'barrier' as most people would think there is. The unconscious affects the conscious more than most are conscious of so stuff like this is happening all the time.

My wife sees auras and depending on the colours and the placements she can read people, and I dare so something similar would happen with others who can read them. So I think what's being talked about here is a variation of a theme.