View Single Post
Old 14-05-2021, 08:28 PM
Master

I am not sure what helpful advice I can offer you, but it sounds like you are over-sensitive to your environment and other people. Which maybe makes you react in certain ways and then others react in response, and you feel under attack.

For example, ameliorate's posts to you seemed to be trying to understand more about your situation, such as whether you had any recognised mental health issues or family issues. To me, this came from a position of wanting to offer helpful and relevant advice. But your responses seemed somewhat defensive and hostile - "why are you asking me about this?"

You say "All I get are negative interactions with people and it doesn't matter where I am at. All humans do is give me negativity." Is it possible that all these people are reflecting something within yourself? Do you love yourself or do you feel very negative towards yourself?

And if you feel very negative towards yourself, then the answer would seem to be to work on these negative feelings. You don't need to try to change how other people behave. Change yourself and others will behave differently towards you.

Nothing I have said is an attack on you. Like ameliorate, I am trying to be helpful, and in order to be helpful we need a better understanding of you. So we ask questions and try different approaches, and maybe they are the wrong questions and the wrong approaches, but it is all done in the spirit of wanting to offer practical help.

Peace