View Single Post
Old 14-05-2021, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Re: I need help with something personal going on and looking for spiritual answers

I just wanted to say that this has been happening recently. I have been feeling like this the past couple of days because of stress and anxiety. I haven't been feeling like this for weeks. Or months. Most of the time I am feeling great. The times where I get upset and really stressed depends on what I am doing or what is happening in my life. Like I recently got a new job and that has caused me some stress. About my family they are causing me stress and anxiety. I start to feel a feeling of build up when I am under stress and have panic attacks. I am working on managing stress and anxiety with the mantras. I get this way too when I have poor sleeping habits and I have been having those lately. My family doesn't tell me how they see me. I don't know how they see me. They don't seem to care enough to get involved and when they do it isn't healthy for me because they overstep boundaries. I just wanted to mention this because I didn't before.