View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Super Moderator
Thank you LPC. This will be very helpful I am sure to many whose animal companions have passed.

Necromancer....I was thinking of you just before I clicked on this thread, and wondering how you are doing. Thinking about your little dog and all....
I personally kind of 'investigated' what you mentioned there. When I say 'investigated' I mean noticed what was going on with me in an objective observance after my dog passed.
I came up with two things. One was that there is some sort of subjective 'exquisite memory' thing going on which has made patterns, which are like ripples on a pond, or echoes. They are not 'unreal' but are basically in the psyche. These fade gradually as time goes by, just because life makes other imprints. But can be triggered from time to time even years later by sudden scents, sounds etc.
But the second thing I definitely do know is completely different, and is in another league. That is direct contact. These animal Souls don't have the hang-ups and questions about the afterlife which we have, and are pretty clear where their loyalties lie. They will stick by us.
But their contact -as with other loved ones -is likely to be more heart-felt than phenomenal, especially as more time goes by. "Seeing" something literally probably means they haven't transitioned fully yet. That's okay. They do what they want in their own 'time'.