View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Ciqala

no he doesn't, he wants me to live in ambiguity, to use it, to understand life in that concept. But of course i have to understand the definition before i can use it... I already do, to certain extents, i am after all a paradox. Because how can you outwit yourself. It's rather easy. Do you notice a pattern here? Do you understand my question? I know i am not overly clear when i write, and i can be confusing, i'm sorry about that I know who i am, i just want to know if it's even possible. i could be delirious. delusional. I want to know if i can actually be a trickster spirit incarnated in human form, and if my duty is to release all that i am capable of. my life journey as a healer, to heal in forms of ambiguity.

Nope, i do not fit in, nor do i want to! I do things differently indeed, and i would never change that! No one ever gets me, actually a few people can listen and understand to a basic extent. I usually say one thing and mean the other. My life is both clear and unfocused. A little more personal, is revealing more about my trickster nature. I don't think raven, has anything to do with it, that is just me. i want to know if my realization is probable.
but i wouldn't know, perhaps all folks with raven as a guide, are grand masters in trickery. or perhaps i am just insane and destined to play in forms of sanity in order to heal insanity in myself and others.