View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 01:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Let me tell you that seeing numbers is pleasant, than being hit with the hammer on the finger ...

What was the message of this ?

Well ill explain you what i did and what happened, and you can draw your conclusions:

(p.s. i do watch my thoughts, the whole day, more or less)
I was working at my workplace and have had to use a hammer to adjust some things.
While doing this, there was this conversation in my thoughts going on ...
without going into details: something happened few years ago, then it came up and i was thinking about it and how it could go different ... you know how the internal conversation goes.

When i hit my finger, the conversation was going on the, rather, negative side.

The sudden pain made me stop the whole conversation by concentrating on the pain.

It is events like these which made me say: "When you see the Angel-Numbers, always look at what you thought short time before."

If you can't figure it out, then see what is worrying you the most. It is mostly the highest or lowest emotion that the numbers are referring to.

It can be useful to learn to have less of the "Self Talk".
When you manage to quiet your mind, it is possible to "Think" about something, and to get almost immediate response (depending on where you are).

So, I need to calm my mind. Indeed, I had been having some worries, maybe they can be related with these numbers.

Fortunately I haven't hit my finger

Thank you!