View Single Post
Old 17-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Hi Sparrow !

I have learnt 3 new words from you. " Hierarchy, connotations, and facilitating. " I didnt unerstand these words, so I had to use the online dictionary and now I know it... Cheers

I have seen those words before, but never had the urge to find its meanings.

I had a nightmarish dream just two nights ago. And what happened was that there was some kind of humanoid creature that was chasing me. Then when I heard some cars passing by while I was half awake, half asleep, I realised that I was dreaming and remembered Xan's ways of what he would do if he were to be chased as he always had mentioned in posts to dreamers who dreamt something like this.

And so I turned around and asked that big humanoid creature " Why are you chasing me ? " with no fear. Then out of nowhere I was reading a nice big glowing book with weird looking symbols in cyan colours. And its like that being was communicating to me through the book. The being disappeared into that book I believe. Or became it, I dont know really.

But after that, I woke up and forgot everything that was mentioned in that book.

However... it was pretty nice of a dream. Confronting that being was the best thing. If only I can remember what was being told from reading that book would be interesting. Or what that dream meant.

Thanks heaps Sparrow.

_/\_

By the way, as you mentioned that as a Spirit Guide, facilitating is the style, it sounds pretty cool to me.

Sounds to me you were running from your past. Or perhaps from your future. -Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸