View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Indeed a nice idea. Reminds of what I've thought of doing, but never got around to actually doing, haha.
I have a wooden thingie to put on the wall that is like 5 drawers. Each one looks like a house with a pointed roof and has a heart in the front.
It's sheer decoration, I keep nothing in it. But I have thought of putting a tumble in each and have visitors choose one drawer and see if the stone in it, and what it stands for, resonates with them.

I also have gemstone runes. These are a leftover from the shop I've had. I'm not really into runes but sometimes it's nice.
The runes are very simply written on them with silver marker. You could do that yourself as well, if you like runes.
Put them in a pouch and choose one intuitively without looking. You can have friends do the same.

Crystal water. Experiment with that. Makes different types in one go, see which one you like best. The flavour does vary quite a lot!

Give labradorite water to especially cats. Cats transmute a lot of dense, negative energy from their owners and can use that little help.

Make a small crystal healing grid for yourself or a loved one. Ask consent if their adults / 14+.
I've got 2 pieces of Maria glass upstairs with a small piece of paper underneath each with the name of my children on it, one for each child.
This is the beaut of Maria glass as it brings healing and energy what they need, without it ever interfering with their free will. So it's not programmed to do anything in particular other than send them loving energy, and if needed, healing.
Both my kids are adults, and I have asked their consent.
Sometimes I put crystals on top of the Maria glass, right now the one for my son has some 4-5 small crystal skulls on it.

Thanks for this. I am currently working quite a lot with crystals. I drew away from them for such a long time and they were all tucked away in draws. Now I am back on it, with them playing centre stage in my life. Really love the idea of making crystal waters, have you got any book recommendations on this?