View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It still beats me why God or the supreme entity of light that keeps showing up in pretty much 99% of all NDE's I've read would appear as the strict and judgmental god from mainstream Christianity while to another person he appears as the 'new age' god without judgment but only love. Both people who had those NDE's claim they have been shown the truth. Or does this supreme god entity just like to troll people? Or are the NDE's based on Christianity lies to make people convert in fear? I honestly don't even know what to expect for myself when I check out, and sadly nobody here knows the answer.
In my own near death experience (NDE) many years ago, when I emerged symptom-free from a three-day "irreversible coma", I did not see the strict and judgmental god. My experience was non-judgmental, peaceful, and pleasant to the extent that i didn't even want to leave. However, when it was time to return with a renewed energy, there were no regrets as there was more to accomplish during this earth life.

My sense is that people's thoughts and beliefs can be so strong that they project that instead of seeing clearly and hence create the differences that are reported about what has taken place during the NDE. That, however, is just my opinion.