View Single Post
Old 28-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Master
So I have a question? I'm going to get into 'going places' and learning - whether people here believe we can go back in time of not, my question is as below to those who believe this is possible....

I am in contact with my brother daily, we play online chess daily along with many other people from around the world, so we're chatting daily.

So I tried this only this morning in meditation before the up - I visualised 'me' being back in time at an old place, where me and bro used to work for many decades - so I remember it well.

'If' I went back in time from here now, and told my brother an answer to a unique question in a conversation organised by me from here now - and I tell him ive come from the future and he's to remember this - 'will he know' here now that he remembers me coming to him from the future.

Its no good me chatting to him now because it hasn't happened 'yet' - but I think it will do, or something's going to happen - because when I visualised being back in time this morning, the energy in my mind as I see from my Angels in approval was gorgeous blue... So basically its saying something to him, and would he remember decades later.

So everyone if this was to be arranged by me and my spiritual support - would my brother know now in 2021/2 if/when it happens? which it hasn't 'yet'...

I hope this thread is turning out interesting enough for you DivineSpark87.........

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...