View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Master

Actually I NEVER said anything in my post about YOU doing anything wrong. I said that it was probably your THOUGHTS.

You talked about wolf whistling and how you classed that as harassment, or was it sexual harassment. Personally I don’t see it that way at all. I’ve had it many times when I was younger and I just laughed and then they laughed and it was all good. Just can’t see a problem with it tbh.

Then you say, “It might be a generation thing and my comments show a belief and conviction that shows it is what it is and you have to make do with how it goes and nothing will change”. Then you insult me by saying my way of thinking is obsolete. So are you telling me that you are a leading authority on what is the correct way for people to think? And does your way of thinking actually work?

I certainly DO NOT believe that you have to make do because nothing will change. What I DO BELIEVE is that you have to choose your fights carefully and decide what is worth the effort and time and what has the biggest chance of getting the change done. Then take action.

Actually my way of thinking and seeing the world seems to work for me as I have good stuff happening to me all the time, wonderful people coming and going and doors seem to open for me whenever I want something. I have three loyal and sincere friends, friendly neighbours and I have no health problems and never have and don’t have any major problems either. Life’s pretty good tbh

So maybe you could take on board my obsolete way of thinking and then you will have less issues with people.

Last edited by Redchic12 : 05-01-2023 at 06:57 AM.