View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 04:42 PM
eninn

The Prophet mohmmed(PBUH)

His life will be an example for generations to come, up until the final day. In the Surah al-Qalam in the Qur’an, it is said: “And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character.” (Qur’an, Qalam, 68/4)

He was not only a teacher who taught the Qur’an verbally; he was also a living example who practiced what was written in the Qur’an. Jabir narrates that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
“Allah, the Most High, sent me to perfect good morality.”
When he met the Prophet (peace be upon him) Abdullah ibn Salam, a former Jewish scholar who had converted to Islam, was overwhelmed by the light and the deep meaning he saw in his face. Impressed, he said:
“A person who has such a face cannot be a liar.”

With that awareness, he embraced Islam.

Purity of Soul in the Prophet of Mercy

As mentioned earlier, the Prophet (peace be upon him) is a divine gift and a perfect example for all of humanity. Everyone who is looking for happiness may follow his example to the extent they can. Each and every deed of the Prophet (peace be upon him) is a practical example for those who truly want to live Islam. Furthermore, there are some points that must be taken into consideration relative to the benefits from the Essence of Muhammad:

1. Some deeds can be performed only by a power unique to the prophets. Others cannot imitate them regarding these points. As a matter of fact, even the Prophet (peace be upon him) warned the people around him concerning this issue. For instance, he frequently prayed at nights until his feet were swollen, and he fasted for days without a break.

2. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) was extremely ill and the time for his union with his Lord was approaching. Once he turned to his wife, Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) and asked her to distribute to the needy the 6-7 dinar which he had with him. A little later, he asked about the dinars. When he learned that Aishah had forgotten to give them out as charity because she had been busy looking after him, he asked for the dinars, took them in his hand and said:
“Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, does not expect to meet his Lord without distributing these to the needy…”

Then he gave them to five needy families of the Helpers (Ansar) in Medina. He said:

“Now I feel comfortable.”

Afterwards, he fell into a light sleep.

Ubaydullah ibn Abbas narrates the following:

“One day, Abu Dharr told me:

‘O my nephew! I will tell you a story.’
Then he told me the following story:

‘Once I was with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) He held my hand and said:

‘O Abu Dharr! If the mountain of Uhud were to be turned into gold for me, I would spend it on the path of Allah and I would dislike leaving even a qirat of it when I die.’

I said:
“O, Messenger of Allah! Is it a qirat or a qantar]that you would not like to leave behind?
He said:
‘O Abu Dharr! I am decreasing, you are increasing. I want the Hereafter, you want this world! I would not leave even a qirat, a qirat, a qirat.’ “

He repeated the word qirat three times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-HNrvvXb0&t=6s

Last edited by Native spirit : 24-02-2022 at 08:38 PM.