View Single Post
Old 13-01-2022, 06:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
There's probably not a real possibility of 'bypassing' because potential has already been generated in the past which has to manifest in conscious experience at some time. I think many people want to avoid the inevitable and hope there is a spiritual way out, but the one aware doesn't want a way out and couldn't do anything about what is already destined even if it wanted to, which it doesn't. A simple example is, After birth you can't make death not happen. It has to happen. No bypass.

Just wanted to look at what you said again Gem. Although I do get the gist of what you have said, I am also made aware of how myself and everybody else at some point or other has gone through some denial of our feelings etc. An extreme form of Denial broadly manifests in what we know to be Addiction. Addiction is the obvious, Bypasser, if you will that says N0!!!! Don't pass this way, I have a better solution in the form of substances or processes. Also isn't it possible to misconstrue what you said for some kind of indeterminacy or even fatalism ?

You say, " Already Destined " and broadly speaking I do get what your saying but are speaking about the laws of Karma here etc. etc. ? Regards Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge