View Single Post
Old 31-05-2021, 07:46 AM
somoo

A Mercy for Women
Prophet Muhammad was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status."
A Mercy for Children
Allaah’s Messenger was particularly compassionate towards children. When he saw a child crying, he sat beside him or her and shared his or her feelings. He felt the pain of a mother for her child more than the mother herself. Once he said: “I stand in prayer and wish to prolong it. However, I hear the cry of a child and cut the prayer short for the anxiety which the mother is feeling.” [Al-Bukhaari]
He would take children in his arms and embrace them. He was once hugging his beloved grandsons, Hasan and Husayn, when Aqrah bin Haabis told him, ‘I have got ten children. So far, I have not kissed any of them.’ Allaah’s Messenger responded: “The one with no pity for others is not pitied.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
According to another version, he said: “What can I do for you if Allaah has removed from you the feeling of compassion?” [At-Tirmithi]

لماذا أسلم جبريل الروماني - كامل - مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RboZ12TYdg

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) This is the man who taught us patience in the face of adversity and taught us to live in this world while keeping in mind the eternal life of the Hereafter. This is the Prophet Muhammad, whose behavior and high morality are examples for us, that God revealed the Qur'an. The whole life of Mohammed was an expression of the Qur'an. He understood this book to perfection, he loved all his life and founded on its precepts. He taught his followers to recite the Qur'an in its principles and love. When Muslims profess belief in one God, they also attest to their belief in Muhammad as a servant and final messenger of God.
When a Muslim hears the name of Mohammed, he asks God to send His blessings. The Prophet Muhammad was a human being like any other; but his love for humanity that distinguished him from others. We Muslims love the Prophet Muhammad; but it is his love for us that made him a man like no other

. He wanted to enter Heaven, yes, but he wanted too, with the same intensity for all of us. And he happened to cry, not for himself, but for his Ummah (the community) and for humanity. Was often heard to cry, saying: "O my God, my ummah, my ummah! ยป
Muslims believe in the same prophets as those mentioned in the Bible and the Torah, including Noah, Moses, Abraham and Jesus, and believe that every prophet was sent with the same message, ie to worship God totally exclusive . There is one difference between the other prophets and the Prophet Muhammad. Before Muhammad, the prophets were sent to private people in particular places. Mohammed, however, was sent to all mankind, with a final message to guide men to the end of time.

The Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Bilal Assad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFB4WlwYck

A Mercy for Slaves
The Prophet strongly enjoined the duty of kind and generous treatment upon slaves, servants and labourers engaged in manual work. Jaabir related the Apostle of Allaah as saying: "Feed them with the food which you eat, clothe them with such clothing as you wear, and do not cause trouble to Allaah's creatures." The Apostle is further stated to have said: "Those whom Allaah has made your dependents are your brothers, servants and helpmates. Anybody whose brother has been made subservient to him ought to feed him with the food he eats and clothe him with the clothes he wears; command him not to do that which he is unable to do and if it becomes necessary to do so then he should help him in doing the job."

هل الإيمان يكفي؟ الإيمان والأسئلة التشكيكية - بلال فيلبس - مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd08KIqkrZw