Thread: Chelation
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2011, 03:21 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
does anyone know if chelation can cure ocd and other disorders like anxiety or have experiences with this miracle cure?

As I understand it, chelation is not a "miracle cure", but a method devised by bona fide international healer Rosalyn Bruyere (she has a website...check it out!) to clear toxins, placque, heavy metals and other harmful agents from the blood. It might be possible that the presence of one or more of those elements could create mental and emotional disorders such as anxiety. I suspect the one to ask is someone who uses the treatment. I do know it works for the physical stuff, as I've seen people whose circulation was so poor as to render their skin almost blue-ish in color (!) come back to full health and vitatlity after a series of chelation treatments, but it does most generally take a number of treatments, and because medical science does not recognize it as a valid treatment (as is so often the case with non-invasive holistic treatment!), insurance will not pay for it