View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 07:12 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I must have asked the wrong Tarot practitioners!

I'm trying to understand what happens in Tarot reading but I can't do that unless someone helps.

I do understand psychic reading and mediumship so I've tried to work out if Tarot involves either of those disciplines. I do that by asking those who know about Tarot.

I don't consider myself psychic, I prefer to think if myself as intuitive.
If someone asks me how I see a specific event from certain cards, then I can only say, it's just a feeling of 'knowing'.

I did tell one member here, who had asked about their car being serviced, that there would be a problem with one of the wheels (or the wheel area) and would be without their car for a short time. Somehow that came from the 4 of Swords card.
Don't ask how I got the details, I have no idea, but it just felt right as I was saying it..... (it was too).

A lot of the time, in a face to face reading, I have little recollection of what I have told the querant because, for me, the cards are the trigger.

It can be that some tarot readers don't know how they get the message from the cards, they just do.

A psychic medium obviously works with the spirits which makes it easy to explain, but tarot comes from a deep 'knowing' of things we don't know that we know.