View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
I know that anyone can recall their past lives by doing an out of body experience, and then asking for that information. I have done it successfully, and I know (not believe) where I come from.

Your Consciousness has multiple bodies in each dimensional layer of reality, that's the constant being. A body is like an energetic vehicle for each dimension and parallel dimension
It's possible to choose to reincarnate into the same physical human body, because parallel physical matter universes are 100% real. After ending this physical matter life, your memory of who you were will return back (the non-physical body of your consciousness)... plus the added experience of your last physical life added like a short snapshot.
The way to know your past life is by doing an out of body experience, and then requesting that information. Otherwise you just have a made-up theory of your past life.

Everything is possible. For sure there is a parallel world, where you can have the same human experience over again, at the same time you have your past and dead life memory with total recall.