View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 11:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That, I understand, without a powerful intention, it does not really work. The thing is that I am past the excitement, I had so so many OBEs that it became something or normal.

Seeing the pact and learning more is great but are not all of these distractions from what you already are?

No mistery, no technique, nothing, I do nothing to have an OBE, I realized that I am more than my mental self, that I am something deeper and greater. This somethint I called I AM, the source of everything that I am, the core of my being. When you meditate, you experience the I AM state but you are not aware that you are at the core of your being, realise this.

I had OBEs every day from my last post here, it is just I am not interested anymore because they are all distractions to what is already here.

I see; you meditate from your being level

For me it's a lot of fun exploring new realities beyond my imagination, and I am always truly excited.

There is just so much stuff that I dont know, that I don't know, that for me is really hard to stop exploring out wildly.

The more I explore out, the more positive & helpful I become to me and to everybody in all the dimensions of reality.

All meanwhile I have fun, I see new things, I learn new things, I met new beings and I am in a constant state of dynamic adventure and excitement