View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 09:03 PM
Master

If you mean what you said, please offer yourself up to wildlife now for consumption. There is something that needs to eat now, and you offering yourself up now at this point makes sense, if you think about it. There is no sacrifice, and nothing wrong with ever being used for food, according to you, so live what you claim you believe then.

And no, humans have evolved so that we don't have to eat animals to survive. Instead, as usual, we've gone way overboard slaughtering by the millions, but I know that someone who admires hunters, meat, knives, guns and Rush Limbaugh will see things differently.

Given how much you like to eat skin and bones, it might be respectful for you to refrain. This is not a topic for you to brandish your guns in some youthful stupor, it's a topic on interconnectedness and sensitivity.

Ironic that some spend days here saying they are here to respect and not argue, all the whilst putting arguments forward justifying slaughter - not for survival either, but because some believe it is appropriate (because it's always been this way!?)

We as humans are beyond the need for the level and intensity of animal slaughter, and farm animal practices are cruel and inhumane.

(I eat meat too, and am aiming to cut down more)