View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Twin Flame's Wife is Pregnant and Possible Precognitive Dream

Today I found out my twin flame's wife is pregnant. I feel little to nothing about it. C'est la vie, you know? I have felt numb to my twin flame union for quite some time now. And me? I am married (but looking to separate) with a child of my own.

What I am posting about is more in relation to a dream I had back in June 2020. It seemed to be a follow-on from a highly significant dream (which led to the 'big reveal' of my twin's identity) I had in March 2014. In that dream, I was walking over a large ice field toward a certain place while knowing, at the same time, that my husband in the dream (who turned out to be my twin in real life) had to walk over that dangerous field twice a day, every day. I was terrified he would fall through it and drown. I recall having frozen in my tracks rather than walk further. I looked up to the sky and felt a sense of total desolation and sadness. That particular dream (which proved both precognitive and telepathic) would then link into multiple synchronicities (one of a grandiose nature) over the course of years.

In June, I dreamt my twin and I were married. He gifted me a car-seat for our future child. I did not trust the gift and believed it to be for his wife in the physical. He and I were then walking along an ice field, during a blizzard, in the middle of nowhere. My twin was trailing behind me. I looked behind me to see he had collapsed. He was turning blue and then his heart stopped. He died in my arms as I sobbed hysterically and then for some odd reason, I cried out: "His autopsy is today! It's today! It's today!" I awoke feeling quite upset.

I set the conviction many years ago, that were he to have a child with his wife, I could never be with him because of the kind of human being she is. He would then be bound to her forever and the thought of having to deal with her in my life put me ill at ease. I would have no issue with the child, however.

I spoke of the dream in questioning if anyone thinks it is, therefore, over for us in the lifetime as far as a physical union is concerned? It once felt so imminent, so close. I feel relieved in a way if this is the case and only a bit sad. Over a year ago, I dreamed she was pregnant and I felt the relief then too - as in the responsibility was off my shoulders.

There have been things he has done - still does - which are quite off-putting. I believe I will always love him, but I haven't liked him for quite a long time now. We don't communicate in the physical anymore. I still dream of/with him - feel a connection. I felt him calling to me over Christmas. I did not answer him.

I expected this was coming for awhile. I guess I still had some hope that things would work out for us this lifetime. For years, my path seemed to be leading me to him - to reach that destination (so-to-speak) - in the 2014 dream. Now I don't know where to go from here. I was thinking about posting here some weeks back when I realized my feelings had changed and that I'd come to feel so done with this union. I suppose what i learned today actually moved me to do so.

The hardest part is, is that now I feel more confused than ever and rather lost. I'm left wondering where my path lies now.