View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Ascender

First and foremost you must learn to love yourself. I sense a lot of uncertainty about yourself. And not getting the unconditional love as a child that every child deserves can fill one with self-doubt. Tell yourself what you would tell a dear friend who was feeling self-doubt and heartbreak. Give yourself pep talks. Write affirmations on post-it notes where you will see them every day and say them out loud. It will sound forced and corny but it will help. I believe you have the same issue I had. I kept attracting the wrong guys. Guys who didn't want a commitment. I was sending out signals that attracted these guys. I started working on my inner self, my inner child. I worked on my self-esteem and I stopped chasing guys and let them come to me. I also started meditating on attracting the right guy for me.

There's a book that has been around since the 70s' called "Taming Your Gremlins". It's about learning to turn off all those negative self-talk that we hear that distract us and sabotage us. I found it really helpful. *hugs*