View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 03:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am very sore from them rooting around inside me. Blessed it was blasted in the bladder. I had a large stone 7 - 8 MM so i you look it up its about the size of a small caliber bullet or half a penny. It was way too large to come out. They figure I had more than one as I did pass one.

Lets just say even having to pee out the dust from the stone is like peeing glass shards. I can not imagine a man having to do that.

I am off work for 2 weeks to recover, no lifting and limited bending.

If you have never had one or had a baby trust me its the worst pain you will ever have. Morphine at times did not even touch the pain. It did make me swear like a trucker though and I felt bad about that with the nurses.

I got to the table in the OR and there was a call that a pregnant woman was ready for her Epidermal for pain of birth. I was going to be pumped for her. So they asked if it was for C Section and said no she just does not want birth pain. Well I lost it.....LOL I started to yell.....she can suck it up and have a baby naturally I had 3 with nothing and horrid births. I am not suffering another night with severe pain. LOL the Dr goes you can see that Mrs.... G is in a lot of pain I will be about an hour before I can get there.....and that was that.

Now I rest for a bit. Pain is better I will get there.

Thank you for all the wishes. It really helps.

Lynn