View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 08:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowyowl
*sigh* yeah, I know what you mean. I'm a long time yahoo user, and the reason I'm here is due to the decline and closure of yahoo groups which used to be my main forum site. I try my best to loyal, but in the tech world it's so easy to get left behind.

I have never used a Yahoo group and have only recently subscribed to, and become involved with, a few Facebook special interest groups' pages. Doing that has been a matter of 'Needs must when the Devil drives' because the groups I remain involved with have moved away from traditional - you could say old fashioned - forum based websites to those based on the simple and easy-access Facebook platform. I don't like the style but it's that or nothing.

Over my years online I have been a regular contributor to a fair few forum-based websites, only a few of which have survived and even fewer are active. I still write on those although not very often on some. SF, a couple of others and my own provide the bulk of my involvement, predominantly concerning matters spiritual.