Thread: Dowsing rods
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would say you just did tell him how you felt about him.

Rods are safe if you are making sure you are protection yourself in doing so. I always start with the Lords Prayer then I proceed. I make sure I have some form of divination with me, a cross a crystal or something personal from the person. It all depends on what intuition tells me I need.

There is something you can do its a Letter to Spirit you write to the person form there you can burn it to them, or tear it in small bits and burry it, wash it away in flowing water. In this you connect to the Universe the Light energy there.

It is sad how much sorrow was hidden in laugher this clouded a lot of the issues that were there and missed over his life. There is such a feeling of peace that the pain is passed. Even when one takes their own life there is a life path there that was in the contract coming in. We are left to question the why or what we could have changed but in the end its often just the life path of that Soul Contract.

Lynn